Wednesday, August 31, 2011

photo contest!

What is your most blissful moment? A tranquil sunset? The gaze of a child? The moment your child was placed on you? (Yes, that's me...at that moment with my first-born!)

I'm giving away a $20 gift code to www.mpix.com on my facebook photography page to the person who garners up the most votes for their blissful photograph!

It doesn't have to be the greatest picture in the world, it just has to capture the moment! Head on over to my page, "like" it...and scroll down to read about submitting your photo! I do not choose the winner, it is based on votes :) Hope to see you on the flip-side!

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet!!! kisses from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and want to enter the contest but the link to facebook isn't working and I cannot find you on FB... can you help? THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi, thanks so much for letting me know about my broken link! It has been fixed, hope you enter the contest!!!

    ReplyDelete