Wednesday, January 11, 2012

three hundred

Holy polar bears, ya'all...I'm about to hit three hundred followers? This is just nuts to me, a simple little blogger from a simple little school in little old Venice, Florida. I've learned a lot in the last year of blogging...and learned what a great network we Art Teachers (and others! THANK YOU!!!) have formed across the blogosphere.


I'm just flabberghasted, humbled and honestly surprised! I leave you with a few of my Coca-Cola Polar bears that my second graders finished (and dressed-up). You can see the entire lesson here.









Thank you from the bottom of my....desk....(I swear, it's under this mess somewhere.) I appreciate every single one of you!

8 comments:

  1. What grade did you teach the polar bears to??

    itsmecassiemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute. What a great lesson...so colorful, cute and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Joanna! Loving these bears. And they seem to be very popular on Pinterest as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable bears, and congrats on reaching 300!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are SO cute! Thanks for not adding penguins....Coco Cola likes to mix habitats:-) Congrats on the 300!

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, I just finished polar bears. I love the accessories, a fun twist. Congrats on 300, you have great content and deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joanna,
    I am your newest follower! I found your blog listed over at Chickadee Jubilee! I love your Polar Bears so much I am pinning them on my Cool Crafts board on Pinterest! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These polar bears are awesome! I had to pin it! Thank you for sharing your talents!

    Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete